Day 01: Pickup from Tirupati railway station/ Bus station/ Airport transfer to Hotel. After fresh up proceed to Kanipakam visit Sri Swayambhu Vinayaka temple after darshan proceed to Ardha giri/ Arakonda to visit Sri Veeranjaneya swamy temple after darshan proceed back to Tirupati en route visit Sri Kalyana Venkateswara swamy temple at Srinivasamangapuram and night stay at Tirupati.
Day 02: After breakfast proceed to Tirumala visit Srivaraha swamy temple, after darshan visit a famous Sri Balaji/Sri Venkateswara swamy (Lord Vishnu) temple. After darshan if time permits proceed to visit local sightseeing in Tirumala includes Srivari Padalu, Sila Thoranam, Papavinasanam, Sri Venugopala swamy temple and Japali Hanuman Temple later back to Tirupati and night stay in Tirupati.
Day 03: After breakfast visit Sri Padmavathi temple, Sri Govindaraja swamy temple, ISKCON temple and Sri Kapileswara swamy temple later proceeds to Srikalahasti visit Srikalahastiswara swamy (Lord Shiva) and Sri Jnanaprasunambika (Goddess Parvati ) temple after darshan proceed back to Tirupati, en route visit Sri Parasurameswara swamy (Trinity Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva in a one formation) temple which is having history between 2-3 century B.C. back to hotel and night stay at Tirupati.
Day 04: After breakfast check out the hotel proceeds to Kanchipuram visit Sri Kamakshi devi temple (one of the Astadasa Skthipeeta temple), Vistnukanchi temple. After darshan proceed to Tiruttani visit Sri Subrahmaneswara swamy temple (one of the important temple in Arumalaiveedu temples) later transfer to railway station/ Bus station/ Airport for return journey with holy memories of the trip.
|Category||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax||8 Pax||10 Pax|
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis with breakfast at hotels.
- Transportation by A.C. vehicle for all days
- Fuel charges, Driver rewards, Tollgates and Parking charges.
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare
- Any Entry fee during sightseeing and guide charges
- Any Portage, Hotel tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Camera free and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusion column.
- Any meal/ other sightseeing places other than those mentioned above itinerary
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Your ‘Package Price Includes Column
- service tax
|Hotel Sai Sravathi Grand or similar||Hotel Keys Vihas or Hotel Pai Viceroy or similar||Hotel Marasa Sarovar or Hotel Fortune select Grand Ridge or similar|
- Sri Swayambhu Vinayaka swamy temple- Kanipakam
- Sri Anjaneya swamy temple- Ardhagiri/Arakonda
- Sri Lakshmi Narayani Temple (Golden Temple)- Sripuram
- Sri Kalyana Venkatwswara swamy Temple- Srinivasamangapuram
- Sri Venkateswara swamy (Lord Balaji)Temple- Tirumala
- Sri Varaha swamy Temple- Tirumala
- Srivari Padalu -Tirumala
- Silathoranam – Tirumala
- Sri Gangadevi temple and Papavinasanam dam- Tirumala
- Sri Venugopala swamy temple- Tirumala
- Sri Anjaneya swamy temple- Japalithirtham
- Sri Kapileswar swamy temple- Tirupati
- Sri Padmavathi ammavari temple –Tirupati
- Sri Govindaraja swamy temple – Tirupati
- Sri Kodandarama swamy temple –Tirupati.
- ISCKON Temple – Tirupati.
- Sri Kalahastiswara swamy temple- Srikalahasti
- Sri Jnanaprasunambika temple- Sri kalahasti
- Sri Parasurameswara swamy temple- Gudimallam
- Sri Kamakshi amman temple- Kanchipuram
- Sri Vistnukanchi Temple- Kanchipuram
- Sri Subrahmanya swamy temple- Tiruttani
|Policies Terms And Conditions|
Booking Policy: We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of service and the time left for the commencement of the service. But the advance will not be any less than 40% of the total contracted amount.
- If possible package can be altered/ change as per the customer’s requirement/ interest (Subject to availability).
- General Check in time is 12.00 Noon and checkout time is 11.00 AM (Early Check In and late Check Out is subject to availability)
- We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions/ natural calamities and to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment or 40 % of the payment as an advance and balance of receipt on one week before the travel date.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms, Vehicles and other travel requirements is subject to the availability.
- If rooms are not available on mentioned hotels, Company has all the rights to provide accommodation in similar category hotel without prior intimation.
Prepone and Postpone: For postpone/ prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 7days prior of the date.
- 10% of Total package cost will be chargeable for prepone/ postpone of the tour. Minimum INR 3,000/- is chargeable.
- Prepone/ postpone accept only with written request along with return of original booking confirmation receipt. Orally or telephone requests are strictly not acceptable.
Cancellation and Amendment policies: Client/guest is willing to cancel or amend his/her booking due to reasons include death, accident, illness or any personal reasons including non-payment of balance payment, the company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the client. All the cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount will be deduct, the deduction will be depend on the duration of the notice period. Cancellation charges as levied as follows:
- Before 30 days prior to the travel date, then 10% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 30-21 days prior to the travel date, then 20% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 20-14 days prior to the travel date, then 40% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 13-07 days prior to the travel date, then 50% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 06- 03 days prior to the travel date, then 70-85% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost. (Depends on destination, season and policies of the hotels on the destinations)
- Before 03 days prior to the travel date, then 85-100% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost. (Depends on destination, season and policies of the hotels on the destinations).
- During certain special period or for any particular property there can be 100% cancellation irrespective of the time of cancellation. In case of non – refundable air tickets, full cancellation will apply and as such tickets will be completely non- refundable.
- In the case of NO-SHOW, No refund will be paid for particular service/ booking.
- Cancellation and/or amendment of airline tickets/tour packages shall at all times be subject to fees/charges/levies/payments as may be levied/payable to the relevant airline/carrier/ hotel/ transporter/ services supplier in accordance with such relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy.
- Prior to booking Tickets/ Tour packages, you must acquaint yourself with the relevant airline/ Carrier cancellation/ Refund policy with respect to the Ticket/ Tour packages to be booked by you. Any cancellation/amendment fees/charges/levies/payments levied by/payable to the relevant airline shall be to your account. At present a service fee of Rs 200/- and Rs 500/- per persons being charged for domestic and International respectively over and above the airline cancellation/ Rebooking fees. Tour Packages include air bookings, hotel bookings, transfers, sightseeing, meals and any other service booked by the passenger.
- The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked /purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge. We take no liability whatsoever in this regard.
- Please note that unless stated otherwise, it is mandatory to contact us for refunds and the airline will not directly refund the tickets booked through our company.
- All refunds will be payable in INR only.
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his /her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
- The refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy of service providers, bound to change anytime under the scrutiny of management policies. Kindly note that the refund process may take 2 – 3 weeks due to clear cancellation confirmation from Hoteliers, Vendors and banking procedures. .