Tirupati with complete Tamilnadu package 9N/10D
Day 01: CHENNAI-SRIKALAHASTI- TIRUPATI
Pickup from Chennai railway station/ Airport departure to Srikalhasti visit Sri Kalhastiswara swamy and Sri Gnanaprasunambika Vayulinga temple also famous for Rahu-Kethu dosha nivaran Pooja then proceed to Tirupati and night stay.
Day 02: TIRUMALA BALAJI DARSHAN
After breakfast proceed to Tirumala visit Sri Venkateswara swamy (Lord Balaji) Temple, Sri Varaha swamy temple. After darshan visit Papavinasahanam, Akasaganga, Japali theertham then back to Tirupati visit Sri Kapileswar swamy temple, ISKCON Temple and Sri Govindaraja swamy temple and night stay.
Day 03: KANIPAKAM-GOLDEN TEMPLE-TIRUVANNAMALAI- SRIRANGAM (TRICHY)
After breakfast proceed to visit Sri Padmavathi temple, Sri Govindaraja swamy temple then departure to Kanipakamvisit Sri Swayambhu Vinayaka temple after darshan proceed to Sripurama holly land of Goddess Lakshmi visit Sri Lakshmi Narayani Peetam Golden Temple. Later proceed to Arunachalam/ Tiruvannamalai visit Sri Arunachaleswar swamy temple then proceed to Trichy and night stay at Trichy.
Day 04: SRIRANGAM-MADURAI
After breakfast proceed to Srirangam visit Sri Ranganatha swamy temple then proceed to Madurai. On arrival check into hotel. Evening proceed to visit Sri Meenakshi Temple, Thirumalai Naykar Palace, ThirupparankundramTemple, Alagar koil and Gandhi Museum back to hotel and night stay at Madurai.
Day 05: MADURAI- KANYAKUMARI-
After breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari on arrival check into hotel. Kanyakumari is known for its clean blue water beaches and sparkling waves. After fresh proceed to visit Vivekananda statue, Padmanabhapuram palace, Thiruvallur statue and enjoy the sun set at the place where 3 oceans merge and night stay.
Day 06: Kanyakumari- Rameswaram
Early morning proceed to visit Sunrise at beach after breakfast proceed to Thiruchenduru visit Arulmigu Subramaniya Swamy Temple one of the famous temple of Sri Subrahmanya swamy Son of Lord Shiva which is located very close to the sea. Later proceed to Rameswaram visit Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple, Ramasethu, Pamban bridge, 22 sacred wells, Danushkodi (by Jeep), Annai Indira Gandhi Road Bridge (places will be cover as per time availability) back to hotel and night stay.
Day 07: Thajavur- Kumbakonam- Chidambaram
After breakfast visit places not covered in previous day then proceed to Thanjavur visit Sri Brihadeeswara temple one of the world’s best architectural wonder dedicated to Lord Shiva then proceed to Kumbakonam visit Kumbakonam Sarangapani Temple, Adikumbeswara swamy temple Airavateswara swamy temple. Later proceed to Chidambaram visit Sri Nataraja swamy temple (Lord Shiva) famous for Shiva dancing formation later proceed to Pondicherry and night stay at Pondicherry.
Day 08: Pondicherry
After breakfast proceed to Pondicherry visit after fresh up Visit Aurobindo Ashram, Then visit French War Memorial, Botanical garden, Chunnambar boat house located along the banks of Ariyankkupam River. Evening enjoy the palm-fringed beaches of Pondicherry.
Day 09: Kanchipuram- Mahabalipuram
After breakfast proceed to Kanchipuram visit Sri Kamakshi Saktpeetam (one of the temple in 18 Maha Sakthipeetam temples), Sri Vishnukanchi and Shiva Kanchi temples. Kanchipuram also famous for handmade Pattu sarees later proceed to Mahabalipuram. Evening visit Shore temple, Pancha rathas and spend time at beach side and night stay
Day 10: Mahabalipuram- Chennai
After breakfast proceed to Chennai enroute visit Golden beach, Crocodile bank later visit Merina beach, Astalakshmi temple then transfer to Chennai airport/ railway station and drop for return journey.
|Category||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax||8 Pax||10 Pax|
Note: Above mentioned cost is per person only. Cost may fluctuate depends upon the Diesel price. Extra person cost depends on the category. Confirmation of the rooms depends on the availability of the Hotel. If rooms are not available on mentioned hotel, we booked in a similar category hotel.Tirupati Tour Packages
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis with breakfast at hotels.
- Transportation by A.C. vehicle for all days
- Fuel charges, Driver rewards, Tollgates and Parking charges.
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare
- Any Entry fee during sightseeing and guide charges
- Any Portage, Hotel tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Camera free and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusion column.
- Any meal/ other sightseeing places other than those mentioned above itinerary
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Your ‘Package Price Includes Column
- service tax
|Hotel Sai Sravathi Grand or similar||Hotel Keys Vihas or Hotel Pai Viceroy or similar||Hotel Marasa Sarovar or Hotel Fortune select Grand Ridge or similar|
- Sri Swayambhu Vinayaka swamy temple- Kanipakam
- Sri Anjaneya swamy temple- Ardhagiri/Arakonda
- Sri Lakshmi Narayani Temple (Golden Temple)- Sripuram
- Sri Kalyana Venkatwswara swamy Temple- Srinivasamangapuram
- Sri Venkateswara swamy (Lord Balaji)Temple- Tirumala
- Sri Varaha swamy Temple- Tirumala
- Srivari Padalu -Tirumala
- Silathoranam – Tirumala
- Sri Gangadevi temple and Papavinasanam dam- Tirumala
- Sri Venugopala swamy temple- Tirumala
- Sri Anjaneya swamy temple- Japalithirtham
- Sri Kapileswar swamy temple- Tirupati
- Sri Padmavathi ammavari temple –Tirupati
- Sri Govindaraja swamy temple – Tirupati
- Sri Kodandarama swamy temple –Tirupati.
- ISCKON Temple – Tirupati.
- Sri Kalahastiswara swamy temple- Srikalahasti
- Sri Jnanaprasunambika temple- Sri kalahasti
- Sri Parasurameswara swamy temple- Gudimallam
- Sri Kamakshi amman temple- Kanchipuram
- Sri Vistnukanchi Temple- Kanchipuram
- Sri Subrahmanya swamy temple- Tiruttani
|Policies Terms And Conditions|
Booking Policy: We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of service and the time left for the commencement of the service. But the advance will not be any less than 40% of the total contracted amount.
- If possible package can be altered/ change as per the customer’s requirement/ interest (Subject to availability).
- General Check in time is 12.00 Noon and checkout time is 11.00 AM (Early Check In and late Check Out is subject to availability)
- We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions/ natural calamities and to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment or 40 % of the payment as an advance and balance of receipt on one week before the travel date.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms, Vehicles and other travel requirements is subject to the availability.
- If rooms are not available on mentioned hotels, Company has all the rights to provide accommodation in similar category hotel without prior intimation.
Prepone and Postpone: For postpone/ prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 7days prior of the date.
- 10% of Total package cost will be chargeable for prepone/ postpone of the tour. Minimum INR 3,000/- is chargeable.
- Prepone/ postpone accept only with written request along with return of original booking confirmation receipt. Orally or telephone requests are strictly not acceptable.
Cancellation and Amendment policies: Client/guest is willing to cancel or amend his/her booking due to reasons include death, accident, illness or any personal reasons including non-payment of balance payment, the company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the client. All the cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount will be deduct, the deduction will be depend on the duration of the notice period. Cancellation charges as levied as follows:
- Before 30 days prior to the travel date, then 10% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 30-21 days prior to the travel date, then 20% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 20-14 days prior to the travel date, then 40% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 13-07 days prior to the travel date, then 50% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 06- 03 days prior to the travel date, then 70-85% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost. (Depends on destination, season and policies of the hotels on the destinations)
- Before 03 days prior to the travel date, then 85-100% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost. (Depends on destination, season and policies of the hotels on the destinations).
- During certain special period or for any particular property there can be 100% cancellation irrespective of the time of cancellation. In case of non – refundable air tickets, full cancellation will apply and as such tickets will be completely non- refundable.
- In the case of NO-SHOW, No refund will be paid for particular service/ booking.
- Cancellation and/or amendment of airline tickets/tour packages shall at all times be subject to fees/charges/levies/payments as may be levied/payable to the relevant airline/carrier/ hotel/ transporter/ services supplier in accordance with such relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy.
- Prior to booking Tickets/ Tour packages, you must acquaint yourself with the relevant airline/ Carrier cancellation/ Refund policy with respect to the Ticket/ Tour packages to be booked by you. Any cancellation/amendment fees/charges/levies/payments levied by/payable to the relevant airline shall be to your account. At present a service fee of Rs 200/- and Rs 500/- per persons being charged for domestic and International respectively over and above the airline cancellation/ Rebooking fees. Tour Packages include air bookings, hotel bookings, transfers, sightseeing, meals and any other service booked by the passenger.
- The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked /purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge. We take no liability whatsoever in this regard.
- Please note that unless stated otherwise, it is mandatory to contact us for refunds and the airline will not directly refund the tickets booked through our company.
- All refunds will be payable in INR only.
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his /her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
- The refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy of service providers, bound to change anytime under the scrutiny of management policies. Kindly note that the refund process may take 2 – 3 weeks due to clear cancellation confirmation from Hoteliers, Vendors and banking procedures. .
Alipiri is a Tirupati Starting Route for Tirumala. A Famous Statue from thousands of years in existence. Alipiri Statue is one of the Wonders of Tirupati and is covered under Tirupati Tour packages
ISKON is a Tirupati Famous Temple with Lord Krishna. A Famous Statues of Krishna with 16 GOPIKAS play a major role in wonders of Tirupati and is covered under Tirupati Tour packages.
Kapilteertham is a Tirupati Famous Temple with Lord Shiva. A Famous Statue of Lord Shiva , VInayaka, Parvarthi Devi play a major role in wonders of Tirupati and is covered under Tirupati Tour packages.
Kodanda Rama Swamy Temple covers Lord Rama Statue - One of the Best Tourist places in TIrupati. Sri Kodandaramaswamy Temple is one of the famous temples, after Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, in the holy city of Tirupati.Call us to book your tirupati Tour Package now
Govindaraja Swamy Temple is a Tirupati Famous Temple with Lord Venkateswaras brother. A Famous Statues of Govindaraja swamy temple play a major role in wonders of Tirupati as there is a saying that govindaraja swamy temple in tirupati is higher in altitude than tirumala lord Venkateswara Temple.